Abi's answers at 3 years 10 months old

1. What is something mommy always says to you? "I love you. I love you."
2. What makes mommy sad? " when I hit."
3. What makes mommy laugh? " when I'm silly."
4. How old is mommy? holds up three fingers on one hand and four fingers on the other hand.. "am i right?"
5. How tall is mommy? points to ground and then points up.
6. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? "I don't know, tell me."
7. What does mommy do when your not around? "I don't know, tell me."
8. What is mommy really good at? "reading books"
9. What is mommy not very good at? "riding bikes"
10. What does mommy do at her job? " I don't know, you tell me. I'm cutting out ladybugs."
11. What is mommy's favorite food? "pizza."
12.What do you and mommy do together? "play games"
13. How are you and mommy the same? " i don't know, I don't want to talk I'm trying to cut these snails and ants out."

:)
She was busy cutting things out of her Highlights magazine. So I didn't get much of a response from her.

No comments: