The BIG THREE!

Look at our baby....three years ago...so sweet and small.
I have no explanation for how she grew up overnight...why do they insist on doing this so fast?



Look at her now!!  She is our lil' monster!!  She is THREE today!
Avri has brought our family so much joy I couldn't begin to explain!! She is the comical one, the random sayings, the funny expressions, the one who LOVES to make you laugh and laugh with you!

I LOVE YOU AVRI JEAN!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I told her a few days ago...I will make her a special dinner on her birthday what would she like....and she said "Green Beans- they make you grow up big and strong"....she doesn't even like green beans. So I asked again this morning and this time I got a better answer..."PANCAKES!"  I can do that and she really does love pancakes.
More pics to come of her Micky Mouse Third Birthday Party!

No comments: