what kids say and do...

Abi and Avri make me SMILE everyday with something they say or do.

Avri yelled "ABBBBBBBBBI! ABBBBBBBBI" during tumbling class until Abi pops up and looks her way and waves- it was too cute!

Abi has this memory that floors us- lately she has been quoting different movies- its just cracks me up! Out of the blue, at dinner or during our cuddle time, she will say something and then tell me what movie its from!

Last night at dinner she said " YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN." and she informed us you can only say it after someone says something funny- :)

She has been telling me the last couple nights I was the most beautiful person she has seen in "her whole wide world"- melts my heart- ( or else she knows her birthday is 3 weeks away???)

She loves to watch the "dancing show" she calls it (Dancing with the Stars).

I must give them 100 kisses a piece every night- I love them so much~

No comments: