Its Friday! Its Friday! (I'm doing my Its Friday dance...)

I love Fridays, and its rubbed off on the girls as they love Fridays too!  They have asked many times  "is it Friday yet", or "how many days til Friday?"......    This will be short and sweet-  and will give you an inside look at things that have been taking place at the Tertocha household through the week......Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!

        *  According to Avri she informs us she used to be a firetruck. Seriously!! She has told us many many times this week!! (okay Avri, whatever you say sweet pea :)!   
            *  Abi told me that a little boy in her class told her that another little boy in her class "loves her".   ( Mommy GULP/fighting back big smile) I asked "What did you do?"  She said TOLD THE TEACHER!  :)  
          * Avri  has been introducing herself as Dee-Dee. We have no idea where this comes from.  We don't know a Dee-Dee.  She is blaming Dee-Dee for things when she gets in trouble too-she says  "Dee-Dee did it".....  hmmmm...Tony and I are wondering should we be worried????  :)   
           * We are now close enough to Christmas that we are daily using the tactic  "Santa is watching YOU!!"             
         *  Avri told me at her cuddle time..." My god is in my heart and my belly. Where is your God, Mommy?"   awww..love her!
         *Abi has now learned at Kindergarten (obviously at recess and not in the classroom) that the middle finger is bad-..I couldn't believe it!!!  She just simply said "Mommy- I know whats really bad...so I'm going to do it real fast to show you..."   ohhh myyyy....  the things they learn when we let them out of our wings.
        *Every morning, Avri puts up a fight for a dress, and ONLY a dress.  Not skirts-  she has about 10 skirts, but no chance of those-  according to her they don't twirl enough.  ( I'm thinking-  are you KIDDING me- your 3- your not supposed to care what you wear!!) So believe me, when she gets her dress on she spins to make sure....AND she says the same thing EVERY morning, "My friends at school are going to say...oooohhhh la...la...Look at Avri"  :)
       We are like all families-  total chaos of the evenings,  busy... busy, dinners, baths/showers, read books, maybe squeeze in a game....  but busy is good.  I wouldn't have it any other way. 

                Busy means we are all healthy and able!!  I'm very thankful!  
           

          
    

No comments: