FIELD TRIP TIME!

Abi had a big day planned on her actual Birthday, the Kindergarten class FIELD TRIP!!  They started the day out at Rock Springs and went on a hike. Then back on the bus over to the Scovill Zoo.  I  met them there at that time for their sack lunches and then through the Zoo.   Afterwards, they spent about an hour on the big playground outside the zoo.   


Abi's teacher had given her a Birthday crown to wear for the day. 


This was my group of kids I was assigned...they were so much fun and very, very good!




Needless to say after 2 pm when the kids loaded the buses -  there expressions said it all!!  They were pooped from a GREAT DAY!
Abi still wanted to go out to dinner, I figured she would be too tired, so went for Mexican and cheese dip ( her fav)  and then home to open the presents from us.

It was a GREAT Day!
Happy 6th Birthday Abionna Jo!! I love you!

No comments: