Graduation 2009

It doesn't seem but a few years ago that my older sister wasn't able to make it to my Mt Zion High School graduation because she was giving birth to my first nephew, Devin. Now that same nephew whom I learned from that being an aunt is one of the greatest gifts in life, graduated from Mt Zion HS. We are so very proud of him! He has enlisted in the US Navy and leaves in Feb, 2010. He has big dreams of following this path so I wish him much success and will always be praying for him.










The next Day was his Graduation party.
Here are the girls getting all pretty for the party
Caught the girls "pole dancing"
A party is never complete in our family with out some bags games going on- and lots of smack of course!
Devin and his friends hung out and enjoyed themselves.

No comments: