NFL Game



Tony and I recently attended an Indianapolis Colts vs Steelers game. We had a good time and the new Lucas Oil Stadium was awesome! We walked around before kick off and there was so much to see! Even a live band playing- very cool!


My company has a Lower Level Suite that we sat in- we were very thankful for the opportunity!





This would be a quick snapshot of the pass we were given as Tony and I were asked if we would like to go down on the field-Heck yeah! We were taken fast through a basement type with lots of security and out onto the field..sidelines, almost in front of the cheerleaders- yeah Tony loved that!
Thank you to the Company I work for and thank you to my family for taking such good care of the girls and making it a worry less trip!!!
It was a beautiful day and a nice time with my husband!












No comments: