Prayer Request

This is a bit of a different blog entry. But its something that truly touches me, so I thought I would reach out to my blog followers and ask for prayers for this family. You can visit the link below to read; each time I get an update from her site, it just touches my heart so much. It sure makes you step back and appreciate the life you have, and the moments we have with our children. I am so blessed to have two healthy children. My heart aches for this family, and yet so blown away at their continued strong faith considering what they have been dealt. So please, take a moment with me to say a prayer for Anna today.


http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/annawilkerson/journal?jid=5857979



(She is a cousin of a very good friend of mine- which is how I came to learn about her.)
Thank you. :)

No comments: