Girls Road Trip

Recently, we had a Saturday Girls Road trip. Not the same as "girls road trips" 15 years ago- BUT I must say I think this kind is much more fun! The girls and I headed to St. Louis and went to the Magic House. What a fun place for little ones!! Hours upon hours of fun was had!!





















After the St Louis Magic House we headed downtown to the Arch. We walked around outside and inside. Spent about an hour or so inside walking thru the museum. Abi was a bit upset that we didnt get to go up in it. But they were over three hours behind on the rides up- I was NOT waiting around that long!
Dipping Dots...melting quicker than they can eat them.




On Sunday- We went for a nice boat ride on Lake Decatur with my parents. Sure was a nice way to cool off!







No comments: